Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We are the Cola's!! Hear us......fizzle?


Hello. Me and my friends created a group to show how much we truly love each other!! We are coming out with a line of inspired...mens underwear in our appropriate coca cola alter egos. Well, know that you are excited about our line of...mens underwear, lets introduce those sweet girls!!

Holly! aka, LIME!












Jessy! aka, CF! (Caffeine Free)












Kaari!! aka CHERRY!!!












And Alex! aka VANILLA!











Know, you might be thinking to yourself, why cola? Why not, hmm.....Fantas? Well, let me tell you why. First of all, Fanta's are taken, and they have become something of, well an annoyance to many a people. I mean, that's ALL they talk about, how the Fanta's have been reunited! WHOOPEE! I really can care less. They have photo albums. And I wouldn't even put it past them to dress in their appropriate colors on the first day of school, and walk down the halls linking arms and singing. But have they even thought about creating a line of...mens underwear?! I suppose that they have not! So, that automatically makes the Cola's cooler than the Fanta's. Also, nobody really likes Fanta drinks. They are way too sugary, and artificial tasting. On the other hand, coke is a drink that binds the world together. World peace could eventually be attained using Coca Cola, where as, could Fanta ever do that? H no! And also, another added bonus of Coca cola, is that in the olden days, it used to have like, REAL cocaine in it! Who doesn't like that?! So you see, Cola makes Everybody happy! Fanta's make people fat and depressed and annoyed. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...
    ahhhahahha
    you
    are my favorite person
    the fantas drive me INSANE!
    thank you my dear
    for being brave enough to address the stupidity of high school girls :)

    ReplyDelete