Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Boredom....



I hate being bored. One day, you can do something inspiringly amazing, then the next day....it's boring as heck. It doesn't make sense in my mind. Yesterday was oodles and boodles of fun, especially stalking Cortt with Jessy and Haley. But then today....nothing is going on. At all. And the phone keeps ringing. And the washer caught on fire again...and so i spent like an hour bailing all the water out. It's so weird how our washer catches on fire! And robbie gets so proud of us whenever the smoke alarm goes off cause of it, and we all have to evacuate the house. He makes us do monthly fire drills, just because he's like an official jr. firefighter of Sandy, City. He is basically obsessed with fire safety. He was going to make us to weekly fire drills, but luckily, those got vetoed. Robbie is the funniest seven year old that you are likely to meet. He thinks that everything is his, ex."Those were MY brownies?!" and I once entered him in the cutest dog competition in 7th grade, and he took 2nd place. I love him, and he makes my life complete. I don't know what I would do without my Robbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment