Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jacob




Oh jacob, Jacob. I love your face. Oh jacob, your butt is so perfectly placed. Bella is stupid, I'd take you over Edward any day. I will always love you, no matter what people say. I wrote your name, on my hand. And if we get married, it would be quite grand. You suck at acting, but that's okay, because when you look at me, my heart gets all mushy, like clay. When you take your shirt off, I want to faint. I can't look at those washboard abs without losing all my restraint. Your eyes are so dark, they seem to go on for miles. I would do anything, just to see you smile. (thats what the prostitute said) I still can't get over your butt. It just makes me want to be like, What?! What?! Just look at that butt! I love it, a lutt. Bella is psycho, i bet she uses Geico. I love you. I love you. I do. Your hott, Edwards not. Bella and Taylor Swift don't know what they are doing, and people should know that it's you that I am now pursuing. I love you, I love you, I do.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how happy I am that you posted this!! :) Even though I am not a Twilight fan, at all..I love Jacob! Thank you fro not supporting Edward.

    ReplyDelete