Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello....


Hello there. I have to go to summer school tomorrow. I don't want to go. Summer school sucks a duck, but I love Annie Bartlome and David Jacobsen. Without them, my life would not be complete. I went to Summerfest, and it was fun but a waste of money, and I got my hopes up over nothing. But the fireworks were cool, and I enjoyed spending lots and lots of time with my buddy Holly.
Have you ever realized what big calves soccer players have? But i have been outlawed from talking about that.
I am a nerd. Yes, it is true. My favorite game is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, from the 64 of course! I had recently been stuck in the Water Temple, because I had not collected one key, and I was so close to getting that dang boss key, when my computer crashed, and I lost my game. So know I'm in the Deku Tree. Yes, it is true, when I found that out, I cried. And called Haley Hillstead, who is basically the only person who truly understands my pain. And the idiot, she just finished the Water Temple, and she rubbed it in my face. Rude, that's what that is called.
I don't want to go on Trek. Really really really don't want to go, but i'm trying to get a better attitude about it, but it is taking seriously forever. Camping is NOT my thing. I can't even stand girls camp that well, and we're in cabins for those! Anyways..........peace and blessings.

1 comment: