Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rantings of a 16 year old Girl

Hello there. My name is Alex Doggett, aka Paco in the country of Brasil and all those from there....basically. I live a very sophisticated life, haha just kidding. My life is full of random adventures, that usually including going someplace in a car. Going someplace in a car is how all grand adventures begin, well most of them anyways. My inspiration in life is Holly Robinson. I aspire to be like her someday, I wish that I could take photos like she does. I also want my eyelashes to be as long and curled as hers are, but they are like that naturally, and alas, mine...are not. The world cup starts this Friday, I'm stoked. I like to dance, it is so fun. I cannot tell my right from my left, so I just kinda give up trying to learn them. I also can't remember when to say know and when to say now, so I just put a k infront of them both to save time. I don't like riding big people bikes, and snakes and birds scare me greatly. But i can ride a scooter, like a razor scooter. I am so good at riding those, it's scary. Any weird noises that I hear, I automatically think that it's a bird. One of my favorite movies is Lion King, because Elton John wrote the music. There is a hyena named Ed on there, and he kinda reminds me of myself. I can't go anywhere without my phone, and I am addicted to texting. I also once saw a purple talking cell phone and a gorilla getting busy outside of Ernies. I hate Ernies. Yes. Yes. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment